Thank you so much Phyrcracker93 for the wonderful nomination. Sorry it took so long for me to respond to your questions. You should definitely check out is blog The Lee Legacy. You won’t regret checking it out. It’s a must read!
What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
Well, it is of course an award for bloggers from other bloggers. It is a beautiful way to share all the amazing things other bloggers do and write about. To recognize their efforts in inspiring others to do what they love.
- Thank the person who nominated you and add a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
- Nominate 11 bloggers and add their links.
- Notify the bloggers you included.
- Keep the rules in your post.
Answers to his questions
1. Who has been you favorite character to write as/favorite character in general?
Oh this is a tough one. I love all my characters (write quite a few of them) but my all time forever favorite will be Gene Bennett.
2. Do you prefer reading story-driven blogs, or commentary/silly blogs? Why?
I read both and commentary/sill blogs if done well are quite entertaining. I prefer story driven blogs where I can get lost in the story and fall in love with the characters.
3. If you had to live the life of one of your characters, who would it be?
Oh this is difficult since I put my poor simmies through a lot and there’s something in each of their stories that is a little bit me. There’s pros and cons to all of their lives. Since I have to choose I’ll go with Gene’s life. He managed to grow as an individual despite the odds and he managed to have a successful happy life.
4. What is a skill that you excel at? (It could be anywhere from pogo-sticking to giving advice, to rolling your tongue, to just listening to people. Anything really.)
Interesting question. I’m not sure if this is a skill but I’m kind of the unofficial cheerleader. If you’re feeling low and need encouragement I’m the one to go to. I try to see the positive side of things and all the reasons why it can be done.
5. Which of your characters would you least want to live the life of?
That’s a little easier to answer well actually a lot easier. I wouldn’t want to live Celia’s life. My heart goes out to her and everything she’s gone through but some mistakes have lasting consequences.
6. If you had to do something over in order to make a different decision, what would it be?
I would be more observant of the people around me less absorbed in my own problems.
7. What made you want to blog for sims specifically?
Writing was a way for me to focus my mind on something other than myself. I was going through difficult situation in my life and writing helped get my feelings out. Plus I always loved to write and this was a way to see if anyone would read the stories I had to tell.
8. Do your family/close friends know about your blog?
I told my sister but her response was something like “why do I want to waste my time writing a blog?” My brother was like “why blog? If you want to write then write a book.” So I don’t really discuss my writing with many people and enjoy whatever feedback I get from anyone who read and comment on my stories.
9. If you could make your sim blogging into a career, would you?
Yes I love writing for simmies and they each have a life all their own.
10. What’s your favorite genre of music?
I listen to almost anything and everything. It’s easier to say what I like least like say rap, jazz and country and even then it depends upon the artist.
11. What type of sim is your favorite to make?
I love making male sims that find their one true love after many trials and errors.
My nominations are:
See this post.
Making this list I realized that the majority of blogs I read haven’t been updated in a while. But they are ones I’d wait forever for an update for and still find as much enjoyment from if they updated every day.
My questions are:
- What’s your favorite color?
- Do you like to travel?
- If you could go anywhere, where would it be?
- How long have been playing the sims?
- What motivated you to start writing?
- If you could meet anyone in from the past, who would it be?
- What’s your favorite song?
- Day or Night?
- Do you plan out every detail of the stories you write or do you just let the story take you to unexpected places?
- Do you like to write first or third person?
- If you could do anything right now, what would it be?
Thank you again for the nomination. It was greatly appreciated!