Thank you RosemaryMarie for the nomination, the author of Nobel Doubt. If you haven’t checked out her story you should. It’s a must read that pulls at your heart strings. Be sure to keep a box of tissues nearby you’ll need them 🙂
- Thank the person that nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate at least 15 blogs of your choice.
- Link your nominees and let them know of your nomination.
- Share 7 facts about yourself!
7 facts about myself:
- I can’t walk out of a bookstore without buying at least one book.
- If given a choice between watching the movie or reading the book the movie is based on I’ll read the book. The book is almost always better than the movie IMO.
- I love dandelions and used to pick them all the time for my mom when I was little. She always put them in a vase like I had given her a dozen roses.
- My favorite animals are: lions, zebras and dolphins.
- I love waterfalls.
- I love movies, books that touch my heart and make me cry.
- I hate flying but will do it because it saves so much time.
My nominations are listed here. It’s not fifteen but are stories I enjoy reading.