Thank you so much for the nomination Rosie!!! I really do appreciate this even though it took me a hundred years to answer the questions. I love your blog and look forward to each and every update. Thank you so much for taking the time to read the life and times of the Bennett family. I know it’s a lot. I appreciate all my followers who continue to read, like and comment on my posts. It really gives me the motivation to continue and grow as a writer.
What is it?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
1. In a blog post, thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog.
2. Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
3. Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
4. List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo in your post and/or your blog.
My Nominees are:
I know that’s not eleven blogs but these stories I keep returning to read and enjoy very much!
1. If you could switch bodies with anyone for a day, who would it be and why?
Think I would switch with my sister. She has chemical sensitivities making it difficult for her to go out and be around a lot of people. I’d like to know how she feels so that I could empathize with her more.
2. What’s your dream vacation?
An Alaskan cruise. I know I’m weird but I’ve always wanted to go.
3. If you were stranded on an island, what would be the first thing you did?
Cry….it would be a different story if someone else was there with me but if I were alone I would have a good cry.
4. What’s your favorite color?
5. Who do you idolize the most?
I don’t know if I idolize anyone. If I had to choose I would say anyone who has made it as a published author.
6. What’s the first thing you do when you wake up in the morning?
Hit snooze like a dozen times lol Then I check my phone.
7. Shorts or pants?
Pants it’s usually too cool in the summers here to wear shorts and it’s against the dress code to wear shorts where I work.
8. If you could predict the next mistake you’ll make, would you stop it from happening?
Um probably not. I would intend to keep it from happening but then I’d get distracted by something and forget. When the mistake happens I’d be like ‘Oh yeah I was supposed to have kept it from happening’.
9. If you could erase someone from your life, who would it be and why?
Probably my dad. He spent the majority of his time drinking himself to oblivion and spending what little money we had on booze and lottery tickets instead of food to feed his family.
10. What was the best moment of your day?
Coming home after a long day at work!
11. What was the worst moment of your day?
Waking up and realizing I still have one more day of work left for the week.
Since it took me forever to do this I’m going to skip making my own questions.