8. Are they a quick thinker or do they need time to sort through their thoughts?
Robbie isn’t a slow thinker but he needs time process all the information. He never acts impulsively. He is actually uncomfortable around people who are impulsive and does things on a whim. It may be a hold over from time traveling with Jennifer. He knows every decision he makes will effect the future and everyone else like a ripple in a pond so he never does anything without weighing the pros and cons.
13. Have they ever been so overwhelmed they had to stop and take a break from something?
He feels overwhelmed a lot and if he could he’d take a break from life if he could. He used to be a lot more carefree until Jennifer turned on him and knowing what she did to him and having no one to confide in about it sometimes makes him feel like he’s about to shatter into a million pieces. Being with Miranda helps but he hasn’t told her about time travel or the baby they could have had. He doesn’t want to burden her with that knowledge; especially not now with her mother being so set against them getting married.
17. Is your character an introvert or an extrovert? How do they handle big crowds of people?
He wouldn’t classify himself as a introvert. He enjoys meeting people. He prefers smaller gatherings too large crowds because he hates being stared at for how he looks. When crowds can’t be avoided he does what needs to be done and ignores any stares or comments that are made about him. He sometimes wishes he could melt into the crowd but he’s gotten used to standing out as different.
19. If your character was suddenly challenged, would they rather run away or stay and fight?
It depends upon why he was being challenged. If it was just him and no one else was involved he’d leave as peacefully as possible. If he was being challenged because of someone he cared about like say Miranda, his parents, siblings or children he’d definitely stay and fight. No one hurts his family.
29. Does your character get restless when things are too quiet or do they favour solitude and silence? Why?
After time travelling with Jennifer he has learned to appreciate solitude and quiet. Before that experience he would be restless and wanting something new but he’s seen too much and been hurt by that restless spirit that he’s much more reserved and less likely to seek out anything to upset his quiet life.
legendofsim asked: Robbie/Miranda and Lexi/Alex for the ship meme :p
- Gives nose/forehead kisses – Robbie gives nose/forehead kisses. He grew up around two loving parents who constantly showed each other affection. It seems natural to him.
- Gets jealous the most – Robbie does because Miranda is beautiful and he knows she could have found someone so much better than him in the looks department. She doesn’t mean to make him jealous but she craves the attention.
- Picks the other up from the bar when they’re too drunk to drive – Neither if one is at the bar the other is with them. They would take a taxi home.
- Takes care of on sick days – Robbie would wait hand and foot on Miranda. She can be very theatrical when she’s not feeling well. On the other hand she hardly notices when Rob isn’t feeling well and has a tendency to think he never gets sick.
- Drags the other person out into the water on beach day – Neither Miranda doesn’t like messing up her hair and Rob would rather do dumpster diving than swim in the waters around Bridgeport. Maybe if they lived someplace else….
- Gives unprompted massages – Robbie he can always tell when Miranda has had a bad day. It helps her relax.
- Drives/rides shotgun – They don’t do a lot of driving themselves they take public transportation in the city.
- Brings the other lunch at work – Miranda does because she knows that Robbie works hard and it always brings a smile to his face when shows up unexpectedly.
- Has the better parental relationship – Robbie does because he has two parents who will support and help him no matter what. Miranda’s parents try but Miranda’s mom feels that Miranda has thrown away her promising career in beauty competitions to be with Robbie.
- Tries to start role-playing in bed – Miranda does because role-playing was been a large part of her life. Rob doesn’t mind as long as he gets the girl in the end.
- Embarrassingly drunk dancer – Robbie because he can’t dance. It only get’s worse if he’s drunk.
- Still cries watching Titanic – They both do. Miranda identifies with Rose with her life being laid out before her by her mother and she thinks Rob is her Jack who saved her from that life. It makes her cry at the mere thought of losing him. Rob cries because Miranda is so emotional demanding he never leave her.
- Firmly believes in couples costumes – Miranda, Rob just goes along with it. Whatever makes her happy.
- Breaks the expensive gift rule during Christmas – Aren’t rules made to be broken? That’s what they believe when it comes to make the other happy. There should be no price limit.
- Makes the other eat breakfast – Robbie because Miranda has a habit of skipping meals to keep her weight down. But now that she’s not competing anymore she doesn’t have to worry about it so much.
- Remembers anniversaries – Both remember because they each view the other as their world and they want to celebrate every important event no matter how small or great it is.
- Brings up having kids – Miranda does. Rob is hesitant because of the possibility of his crazy cousin changing time again and he’s not done grieving the loss of his child in the original time line.